Are you free in the evenings from 6pm?
Do you want to make a difference?
No experience needed as full training given in all areas of the role. Once you have completed your training there is a fantastic support team in place who will be on hand to support you through ALL aspects of the role. We believe training doesn’t just finish in the classroom. You will be providing care on a 1-1 basis to clients in their own home to assist with their daily living.
Current Available Areas are:
- Locks Heath
- Fair Oak
- Colden Common
- Chandlers Ford
There is a great TEAM CULTURE within Whispers which we pride ourselves on. Take a look at our social media pages to see for yourself.
- To look after the physical, emotional, cultural and social needs of the Clients using a person-centred approach.
- To observe and promote the Client’s choice, independence, dignity, privacy, fulfilment and other rights.
- To create and maintain good professional relationships with Clients, their family and friends and other stakeholders.
- To actively support your colleagues.
- To adhere to all regulatory and statutory obligations and Whispers Care Solutions policies, procedures and guidelines.
- To actively market Whispers Care Solutions and promote a positive, personal and professional profile, ensuring the good reputation of Whispers Care Solutions at all times.
If you feel that you are kind, caring, patient with good communication skills, we can offer the following benefits to our Team Members:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid mileage
- Free uniform
- Flexible working hours (Shifts to suit your needs)
- Fully paid training
- Pension (After Qualifying Period)
- Access to a Vehicle
- A full driving Licence
- £9.50 per hour Mon-Fri
- £10.50 Weekends
- £0.23p per mile
- Holiday Pay
- Guaranteed Contracts Available
- Full-time and Part time hours to suit