Whispers Care is growing, and we need more great Team Members to add to our fantastic team!
Do you have what it takes to be a WHISPERS WARRIOR?
Can you work alongside the Senior Care Team providing valuable field support in a supervisory and care role?
Guaranteed Hours Contract of 25 hours per week.
Brief Overview of the Role
- To work different shift patterns over a 7-day week (7am – 11am & 6pm to 10pm) with alternate weekend working.
- To work alongside the senior team to ensure supervision and full compliance of care staff and field duties.
- To support the Senior team with business demands daily covering the 4 main areas of Whispers business – Eastleigh/Chandlers Ford, Hedge End, Southampton & Locks Heath.
- To work in new areas of care as the business demands on growth cycle.
- To assist in office support from admin duties to supervisions visit out in field with Whispers Care Teams. Works sheet will be prepared daily by the Whispers Management Team. (Reactionary to the daily business demand).
There is a great TEAM CULTURE within Whispers which we pride ourselves on. Take a look at our social media pages to see for yourself.
If you feel that you are kind, caring, patient with good communication skills, we can offer the following benefits to our Team Members:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Paid mileage
- Free uniform
- Flexible working hours (Shifts to suit your needs)
- Fully paid training
- Pension (After Qualifying Period)
- Great working environment
- Access to a Vehicle
- Have a full driving Licence
- To be Confident in care skill ability ready to be assigned different clients daily (as business demands).
- Good team player working closely with Management Team and Whispers ‘Out of Hours’ service.
- Good communication skills (verbal & written) and an ambassador for Whispers.
- Lead by example to support Whispers Care Teams with supervision visits.
- Ability to work with the Whispers admin/office teams as the business demands.
- £10.00 per hour Mon-Fri
- £11.00 Weekends
- £0.23p per mile
- To work different shift patterns over a 7-day week
- (7am – 11am & 6pm to 10pm)
- Full-time Part time hours to suit and
- Alternate Weekend & Evening Shifts available
- Guaranteed contracts available