Are you used to planning work schedules?
Can you remain calm under pressure?
Can you multi task?
Do you have previous experience in a role like this or similar?
Want to be part of a great team?
Come and join us as a Client Liaison Officer working with our fantastic Care Team
Full training given in all areas of the role. We are just looking for you to bring an upbeat personality, a can do attitude and plenty of energy.
- Main Responsibilities
- To be responsible to the Registered Manager for the day to day service provision to the Service Users by producing work schedules for the Care Workers and providing both written and verbal instructions/guidance to them.
- To represent the Company in a professional manner at all times, on the telephone, face to face or in written communication.
- To ensure that telephones are answered promptly and people are spoken to in a polite and respectful manner.
- To maintain confidentiality at all times and carry out the Company’s Confidentiality Policy.
- To produce reports as required by the Registered Manager.
- To maintain accurate records.
- To be aware of the Quality Assurance Policy of the Company in the provision of a quality service to the Service Users.
- Back up our ‘On call’ one night per week 5.00pm -10.00pm
- Every other weekend be the Responsible Person from 8.30am – 8.30am to support the ‘on call’ (one day off in week to compensate)
- Working Hours – Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.00pm
- To actively support your colleagues.
- JOB SPECIFICATION:
- Experience in care provision at a level that reflects the responsibilities of the post applied for
- Good literacy and numeracy skills
- Good presentation skills
- Computer literate
- Administrative experience
- Full driving licence
- Dedication and commitment
- Effective team player
- Good communication skills and time management
- Sound understanding of good care principles
- Ability to cope under pressure
- Calm and patient
- Ability to deal with change or emergencies
- Ability to display empathy and understanding
- Flexible and reliable
- SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
• Dedication and commitment
• Effective team player
• Good communication skills written and verbal
• Good administrative skills
• Good planning and organisational skills – time management
• Sound understanding of the principles of good care
• Ability to cope under pressure
• Calm and patient
• Ability to cope with change
• Ability to empathise and be understanding
• Flexible and reliable
• People management skills
- Full-time Role
- Office Based